|FFUR 2007 (1.0) - File Description
| Tech: 8 |
Overall Rating: 8.8
Here we have the release of the brand new FFUR 2007 mod, the sequel to the FFUR 2006 mod. FFUR 2007 has become the most developed FFUR mod and carries a huge amount of fixes changes and additions compared to 2006.
FFUR 2007 calls upon years of refined technology from its predecessors, models and textures amounting to thousands of man hours of work (Special thanks to OFP modding community) and complex refinement to present you with a modern, fun and realistic experience whilst playing Operation Flashpoint.
New features in this milestone version include:
Complete on-line compatibility after extensive testing and changes - FFUR 2007 should run on dedicated servers with no problems whatsoever;
All known bugs have been fixed - every mishap reported by the community was sorted; Optimized, updated effects, including several new ones from the SLX Mod (Thanks to Solus), all CPU-friendly and lag-free on most 1.3GHz machines and up (a recommendation down from 2.0GHz in previous FFUR packs);
Several model changes, including new US ACUs (Thanks to CameronMcDonald) and some new Russians (Thanks to the RHS Team); Realistic and authentic sound effects.
The largest change in FFUR 2007 is that the mod is now lag-free on all the machines we've tested it on. Previous problems with on-line servers and low-end computers have been addressed with more efficient effects and scripts.
- US Soldiers -> FacePlant ACU Troops
- US Special Forces -> FacePlant ACU Special Forces
- US pilots -> FFUR/Laser Army Pilots
- M16 -> SJB M16A4
- HK -> SJB M4 SD ACOG
- STEYR AUG -> Win$e F-88
- G3 -> NorFor G-3
- G-36 -> B3liar G-36
- M4 -> SJB M4 AIMPOINT
- M16M203 -> SJB M16A2M203
- M60 -> BOH M249
- M21 -> SJB Woodland M24
- Stinger -> CSLA Stinger
- Law -> Laser AT4 (M136 -> US Version)
- Carl Gustav -> Earl & Such Javelin
- BERETTA -> SJB BERETTA M9
- GLOCK 17 -> SJB GLOCK 18
- Satchel -> C4
- Mines -> SPETSNATZ Mod US Mines
- Hand-grenade -> US M67
- M113 -> CBT M113A3
- M1A1 -> KH/InQ M1A2
- M60A1 -> Sigma M1A1
- M2A2 -> CBT M2A2A3
- M163 -> INQ M163
- M998 -> CBT M1098
- Trucks 5T Support/Fuel/ammunitions -> CBT HEMMTS
- Trucks 5T Transport soldiers -> [IEF] Mp 5T Trucks
- Jeep -> CBT HMMWV Open
- Jeep-MG -> CBT HMMWV Open with M2
- HMMWV -> HMMWV troops
- Ah-1 -> Franze AH-64A
- Ah-64 -> Franze AH-64D
- UH-60 (mg/ffar) -> CSLA UH-60 (s)
- OH58 -> Franze Kiowa
- A-10 LGB -> Diesel A-10
- US Model Additions
- Added SJB M82 BARETT
- Added SJB M240
- Added SJB M1911
- Added SJB P228
- Added Footmunch F-16 (CAS)
- Ru Soldiers -> RHS Russian Motorized Infantry
- Ru SPETSNATZ -> RHS GRU SPETSNATZ Units
- Ru Pilots -> OW Russian pilots
- Ak74 -> RHS AK74M
- AK74GP15 -> RHS AK74GP25
- Ak74su -> CSLA AK-74u
- PK -> CSLA PK
- SVD -> CSLA SVD
- RPG -> ORCS RPG-7V
- AT-4 -> ORCS RPG-29
- M2 -> VIT NSV
- TOKAREV -> ORCS MAKAROV
- BIZON -> ORCS VSS VINTOREZ
- Mines -> SPETSNATZ Mod Russian Mines
- Hand-grenade -> Ru RGO
- BMP-1 -> CSLA BMP-2
- BMP-2 -> Akm74 BMP-3
- BRDM -> Akm74 BTR-80
- T-72 -> RHS T-80UM
- T-80 -> Timmamas/ORCS T-90
- Ural Transport soldiers -> SPETSNATZ Mod Ural
- UAZ -> CSLA UAZ
- Support Urals -> SPETSNATZ Mod Support Urals (Repair , ammo and fuel)
- Mi-17 -> OWP Mi-17
- Mi-24 -> RHS Mi-24
- V-80 -> Evgeni KA-52
- SU-25 -> TomiD SU-39
-> Russian Model Additions
- Added RHS OSV-96
- Added ORCS GSH-18
- Added RHS MAKAROV PM
- Added SPETSNATZ Mod SU-27 Flanker
- Re Soldiers -> Williec Resistance soldiers
- AK47 -> RHS AKM
- AK47GP15 -> RHS AKMGP25
- PK -> ORCS PK
- RPG -> ORCS RPG-7
- BMP-1 -> CSLA Camo BMP-1
- UAZ -> CSLA GAZ-169
- Truck -> CSLA FIA Truck
-> Resistance Model Additions
- Added Soldier with G3
- Added Soldier with FAL
- Added Res NSV
- Civilians -> Mig/Edge/Peepers Civilian Men
- Cars -> Vilas/Sigma Cars
FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS:
Visual Effects Improvements
Tanks: A Tank’s machine guns now use tracers which help to improve the game-play through making missions more immersive. Each side has its own NATO color.
-The new tank explosion has debris, bellowing smoke, flames, Our tests show that we can blow up several tanks at once and still incur no lag whatsoever.
APCs: (Armored Personnel Carriers) Anti-Air units such as the Shilka and Vulcan use very authentic tracers.
-Realistic smoke for machine guns after periods of prolonged fire.
Civilian/military cars and trucks have flames once exploded. In addition, they produce a which smoke from the shock-wave due to the impact.
Helicopters now have a rotor failure effect - it produces black smoke and huge flames while falling to the ground, simultaneously twisting uncontrollably in the air.
-Dust on the ground and water in the sea is affected when helicopters fly low. You can see waves and ripples formed while hovering.
-Helicopters produce shock-waves when they hit the ground or sea.
-Helicopters’ rockets produce smoke and sparks upon launch.
-Realistic cannon smoke.
Plane effects: Ejection sequence added for jet fighters, so when a plane is damaged the pilot is
able to eject using their seat, with the parachute opening once clear of the aircraft.
-You are given warning messages when coming under attack from enemy fire.
-Jet planes can launch flares to evade enemy missile fire.
-Realistic cannon smoke.
Soldier Effects: Realistic rocket impacts based on flashes, flames and huge smoke.
-Realistic smoke from firearms.
-FFUR doesn't need to be used with the SLX Mod anymore because this new FFUR release implements several of SLX features, however, some of them haven't been included to avoid getting some compatibility and stability issues (and if you do combine this FFUR pack with the SLX mod to get all of the SLX features, you might get some CTDs issues; please don't complain about them).
-All addons have been decompressed to further reduce lag and increase framerates.
-Only the required P3D models and textures have been retained for this pack.
-New custom GUI for the main screen.
-New Mission editor interface.
-New Briefing book.
-New Pictures for all weapons.
-New Information available for all weapons based on FAS.org data.
-New Map design.
-AI hears and sees better to varying degrees, Special Forces and Snipers have higher settings.
-AI intelligently uses 3 firing modes: Single Shot from 500 meters, Burst Fire from 300 meters and Full Auto mode from 100 meters.
-AI is more aggressive and more tactically aware.
-AI understands when to press home a tactical advantage, and when to pull back.
-New realistic sounds for all weapons , vehicles, aircrafts and explosions.
-New Music based on patriotic music samples and war movie samples.
-New Animations for all soldiers. Based on the so popular DMA NEXTGEN animations.
-Standing and Crouching lean actions implemented, together with rolling while prone.
-BIS quotes which appear at the death of soldiers replaced by more topical ones from the Cold War era.
-Added the ability to mount scopes on firearms as long as they comply with the soldier's ability
and speciality (including the ability to deploy/raise RPK bi-pod).
-Incorporated the ability of swimming with the appropriate animations and this goes to all troops [Exclusively for the player and not for the AI].
-Wilco 's Armed Assault Radio ending instead of Bohemia Interactive Studio's one.
-Increased the number of groups in the groups selection menu (F2).
-Countless minor changes and improvements.
LOADOUT AND AMMUNITIONS:
- Anti-Air Specialist - M16A4/Stinger
- Anti-Armor Rifleman - M4A1 AIMPOINT/M136 AT4
- Anti-Armor Specialist - M4A1 AIMPOINT/Javelin
- Armored Crew - M4A1
- Combat Pilot - M9
- Helicopter Pilot - M9
- Engineer - M4A1 AIMPOINT/Mines
- Grenadier - M4A1/M203
- Grenadier - MM-1
- Laser Specialist - M4SD ACOG/SOFLAM
- Machine Gunner - M240B
- Rifleman - M4A1
- Rifleman - M4A1 Scope
- Sniper - M24
- Sniper - M82
- Special Forces (Day) - M4A1 Scope
- Special Forces (Day) - M4A1SD ACOG/P228
- Special Forces (Night) - M4A1SD ACOG/GLOCK-17S
- Special Forces (Night) - MP5SD/GLOCK-17S
- Squad Automatic Rifleman - M249
- Squad Leader (Night) - M4A1/Flares
- Squad Leader - M4A1 Reflex/M1911
- M113A3 - HB M2
- M2A2 - Bushmaster (HE - AP)/ M240/ M220 TOW
- M1A1 - Sabot/MPAT/ HB M2/ M240 Coax
- M1A2 - Sabot/MPAT/ HB M2/ M240 Coax
- M163 -Vulcan Cannon
- Truck 5T (covered & open) - Light firearms magazines & grenades
- HEMMT (Repair)
- HEMMT (Fuel)
- HEMMT (Ammo)
- HMMWV - M2HB
- HMMWV (Open - troops)
- HMMWV (Covered - troops)
- UH-60 (FFAR) - 38mm Rockets
- UH-60 (MG) - HB M2
- OH-58 - Laser Designator/ 38mm Rockets
- AH-64D - M230/ AGM-114L Hellfire Missiles/ Stingers/ M229 70mm Rockets
- A-10 - GAU-8/ AGM-65 Maverick Missiles/ Hydra-70 HE Rockets/ AIM-9
- Sidewinder Missiles/ MK-82 Bombs
- F-16 - M61 Vulcan/ AGM-65 Maverick Missiles/ AIM-9 Sidewinder Missiles/ MK-82
- Anti-Air Specialist - AK-74su/STRELA
- Anti-Armor Rifleman - AK-74su/RPG-7v
- Anti-Armor Specialist - AK-74su/RPG-29
- Armored Crew - AK-74su
- Engineer - AK-74m/Mines
- Fighter Pilot - APS
- Helicopter Pilot - APS
- Rifleman - AK-74m
- Sniper - SVD
- Sniper - V-94
- SPETSNATZ Operator - AK-74/PSO-1
- SPETSNATZ Operator – VSS VINTOREZ
- Squad Automatic Rifleman - PK
- Squad Leader - AK-74m/PM
- Squad Leader - AK-74m/Flares
- BMP-2 - 30mm (HE - AP)/ PKT/ AT-5 SPRANDEL Missiles
- BMP-3 - 2A70/ 2A42 (HE - AP)/ PKT/ 9M117 Missiles
- BTR-80 - KVPT/ PKT
- T-80UM - 3BM42M/3BK29M/3OF26/ PKT/ NSV
- T-90 - 3BM42M/3BK29M/3OF26/ PKT/ NSV
- Ural - Light firearms magazines & grenades
- Ural (Repair)
- Ural (Fuel)
- Ural (Ammo)
- Mi-17 - 57x192 Rockets/ PKT
- Mi-24 - YAKB/ AT-6 Missiles/ 80mm Rockets
- KA-52 - 2A42 (HE - AP)/ VIKHR Missiles/ IGLA Missiles/ 80mm Rockets
- SU-39 - H29T Missiles/ R-60 Missiles/ 57x64 Rockets/ GSH-30
- SU-27 - R-27 Missiles/ GSH-30
- Anti-Air Specialist - AK-47/STRELA
- Anti-Armor Soldier - AK-47/RPG-7v
- Anti-Armor Specialist - AK-47/RPG-29
- Armored Crew - AK-47
- Grenadier - AKM/GP15
- Machine Gunner - PK
- Medic - AK-47
- Officer - AK-47
- Officer (night) - AK-47/Flares
- Officer - FN FAL/CZ-75
- Pilot - AK-47
- Sniper - Remington
- Sniper - SVD
- Soldier - BENELLI
- Soldier - FN FAL
- Soldier - G3
- Soldier - SA-58
- BMP-1 - Sabot/Heat/ PKT/ AT-3 Missiles
- T-80UM - 3BM42M/3BK29M/3OF26/ PKT/ NSV
- T-90 - 3BM42M/3BK29M/3OF26/ PKT/ NSV
- PV3S (Covered) - Light firearms magazines & grenades
- PV3S (Repair)
- PV3S (Fuel)
- PV3S (Ammo)
---------------- SUGGESTED EXTERNAL PACKS
to run with FFUR 2007
-Kegety's DXDLL: Enhances the graphics within the game through use of post-processing and by forcing trilinear filtering (because of this you'll need a GeForce 5 Series or above, or a Radeon 9 Series).
-Mr. Burns AEC Islands selection An amazing islands selection carried out by Mr. Burn from OFPC in order to replace BIS islands by the best islands carried out thus far, this replaces standard BIS files, so be sure to back them up (ones within /worlds and /dta, mainly).
-InQuisitor Desert Island A great desert island intended to replace BIS one, this desert island uses Resistance high quality textures.
First, you have to know that this installer is supposed to take out your "ffur2006" folder (for people who've already installed it) before proceeding to the FFUR 2007 installation.
The installation is very easy, though, but if you still have difficulty then here is a guide: At first make sure you installed correctly the patch 1.96 from BIS then make sure you deleted all of the previous FFUR 2007 versions from your 'Operation Flashpoint' folder. Then simply run the executable from the location you saved it and follow the instructions. When the installer starts, you will be told to select the location for the install. This should be correct without you changing anything, but in a small number of cases this is wrong. Depending on the version you bought of Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis And that's about it! The files will begin to install and soon you will be playing FFUR Modern Crisis.
To play the FFUR 2007 Pack flawlessly, we recommend the following:
-1.3 GHZ Pentium 4 or ATHLON XP
-512 MB DDR RAM
-1,5 GB Hard Disk Space (per pack)
-For those wishing to use the Extra Effects Pack and High Resolution Islands:Fifth Generation
Graphics Card (EG. GEFORCE 5 Series or RADEON 9 series).
FFUR CORE TEAM:
Reven Website Design/Hosting/Distribution/Readmes/Installers
Tomislav Lead Beta Testing
Benus Ironsights designer
zGuba Second Coder and Music Manager
Parvus Publicity Manager and Photoshop Artist[/color]
Thunderbird84 (Team Leader) Script Writing/MOD Design
- FlashFx Mod/Nemesis6 for their basic scripts
- CSLA Mod for their outstanding helicopter models
- CameronMCDonald for allowing us to use his amazing FacePlant ACU troops
- Codeblue Mod for their permission to edit their US soldiers entirely
- RHS Mod for their outstanding armored,infantry and weapons addons
- ORCS Mod for their nice models
- DKM Mod for their armored units
- OWP Mod for their great helicopters and pilots
- UKF Mod for their soldiers models used in the FFUR Euro
- BOH Mod & Hyakushi for all of the nice work they provided thus far
- INV44 Mod for their permission to use and edit their unique tracers scripts, and for basing our GUI on theirs.
- VME Mod for their support with a couple of scripts
- NorFor Mod for their support
- AKM74 Mod for his nice armored vehicles
- SJB Mod & Jackal for his kickass weapons
- Swedish Forces Mod (SFP) for their models used in FFUR Euro
- ECP Mod for their support
- WGL Mod for their realistic ammunition values
- Y2K3 Mod for their support
- FDF Mod for their support
- BW Mod for their great addons used in the FFUR Euro
- Turkish Union Mod for their support
- Kylesarnik for his great grenades pack, which features a bunch of nice effects.
- DMA Mod & Sanctuary for their nice work and their great support
- EECP Mod for their support
- REM Mod for their support
- Franze for his nice helicopter models and his usual support
- Ingram for the nice screenshots
- King Homer for his great tank models and his support
- Oyman for his nice A10
- Laser for the great human models he’s done so far
- Colorchanger for his nice airplane used in the FFUR Euro
- Williec for his nice rebel models
- iakr for his nice car
- WWIII Mod for their lovely RPK-47
- Llauma for his popular sky pack
- B3Liar for his G36 pack
- Inquisitor for his tanks
- AfrographX for his nice Ch-47
- Python Art Studios for their amazing Ak-74su and Stingers models
- Combat Mod for the great collection of armored vehicles
- BlackBlood for the nice british models used in the FFUR Euro
- Fishkopp for his nice pilots and Humvees
- Sigma for his old and still so good tank models
- To all the other great addon makers. Thank you for all for your hard work and
enthusiasm in keeping the OFP community alive and kicking!
- All the military guys who do this stuff for real and graciously took the time to advise
Huge thanks to FFUR partners and beta testers for their great efforts towards us:
- Shadow Nx for providing us several of his great models based on RHS outstanding
- Jackal for providing us several of his ‘incoming’ weapons from his popular SJB
- Solus for allowing us to use his amazing effects and to modifie'em.
- Sanctuary for his kindness and usual support
- Franze for his support and help
- Tovarish for the executable
- Imshi-yallah for his support
- Thruyersternum for his support
- Marco.A.Aguilar1 for his nice song used in the first cutscene
- Mr.Zig for his support
- Wilco for his support and kindness
- Raptor (OFPC) for his usual support by mirroring almost all of ours packs
- Recon Tom (Coop Center) for hosting the final releases and his great help for hosting the main mirrors.
- OFP.info (News posters) for their kindness and support
- King Homer for the intensive beta tests he carried out and his usual support
- CameronMCdonald for the beta tests and advices about the ACU issue.
- Ch_123 for the intensive beta tests and some models.
- CanadianTerror for his usual support and help
- Ingram for the outstanding screenshots he carried out so far.
- Kenwort for the amazing promo movie he has done.
- OPEC Team for hosting several of ours packs.
- GOL clan and especially to Lt.Chris for the MP tests for his great support.
· A lot of the used addons are the properties of their original authors. If you want to use
them then ask the authors directly, not the FFUR members.
Thank you for your interest and for your support,
| || || |
|FFUR 2007 (1.0) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|FFUR 2007 (1.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
|FFUR 2007 (1.0) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. AA & OFP Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 38 | Last comment: 03-21-2009 at 23:20
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!